This course will prepare you to:
- Outlining advantages of the new SAP "In-Memory" database foundation for SAP BW in general.
- Explaining specific features as well as new data models or functions of SAP BW/4HANA.
- Introducing new user interfaces for working with SAP BW/4HANA.
- Enabling support for migration projects to SAP BW/4HANA from application side.
- Introducing the SAP architecture framework of LSA++ and providing guidelines on how to adapt your existing one.
- Explaining native HANA modeling and how both, HANA information views as well as SAP BW/4HANA objects, can complement each other in so-called "mixed scenarios".
- Providing an overview on new SAP HANA-related data provisioning methods for SAP BW/4HANA including the new Big Data interface and Real- time Streaming based on Smart Data Integration.